We propose a compromise computational model of neuron, called Firing Cell (FC), properties of which cover such phenomena as:
- attenuation of receptors for external stimuli
- delay and decay of postsynaptic potentials
- modification of internal weights due to propagation of postsynaptic potentials through the dendrite
- modification of properties of the analog memory for each input due to a pattern of long-term synaptic potentiation
- forgetting simulation for depotentation mechanisms
The cell may take one of the three forms: receptory (FCR), inhibitory (FCI), and excitatory (FCE).